In 1998 the Government placed a statutory duty on 5 responsible authorities to establish a partnership which aimed to reduce crime and disorder at a local level. However since its inception the Home Office has undertaken a number of reviews which has increased the number of responsible authorities and statutory duties..
View the sub sections to learn more about the following the statutory duties that the partnership has to deliver upon:
- Crime & Disorder Act Review 2004
- Section 17
- Integrated Offender Management (formally the Prolific and Priority Offender (PPO)scheme)
- Anti Social Behaviour Act 2003
- Domestic Homicide Reviews (DHRs)
- Clinical Commissioning Groups